JOIN THE squad
Build unbelievably good-looking and converting websites, that would make our clients reach and famous. From characterization to design to management and optimization, you’re the (Wo)man-in-charge!
- Clients with high expectations
- Management with high expectations
- Awesome teammates that will always have something to say that will distract your mind
- You probably won’t get a Mac
- Massive competition out there
- Please Make sure you include a link to your portfolio.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a WordPress websites developer
- At least 3 years of experience in PHP
- At least 3 years of experience in MYSQL incl. complex queries
- Experienced with websites accessibility and responsiveness
- Proven Experience in developing WordPress themes/Plugins/sites from scratch
- Able to work on existing Web Themes & Templates and common plugins
- High proficiency in deploying and managing a website (including site health, site speed
optimization, Hosting, plugins updates etc.)
- High characterization skills – From client brief/idea to deployment
- Experienced in working with the common site builders (e.g. Elementor, Beaver Builder, WPBakery, etc.)
- Proven experience with e-commerce sites and WooCommerce in specific.
- Deep understanding of the E-commerce ecosystem (including other e-commerce platforms and CMS’s such as Shopify, Drupal, Joomla, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem (including platforms, technologies, commonly required implementations etc.)
- Deep understanding of UI/UX processes
- Experienced in working with Google Tag Manager, analytics and other commonly used
- Always updated with the industry’s latest trends, updates and technologies.
- High level of English – Both written and verbal
- Great communication skills
- Highly organized person
- Decent Portfolio
- Love what you do!
- Decent graphic design capabilities (including hands-on working capabilities with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other commonly used graphic design programs) – Big advantage
- Mobile-first oriented
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with conversion optimization
- Experience with the common hosting solutions
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with PSD to WordPress
- B.Sc. in computer science or a related field
- A pixel-perfect type of person
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented
- Dedicated & Loyal
- Team player
Please Make sure you include a link to your portfolio.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have an exceptional understanding of the mobile game market. You will develop, scale, and work on upcoming mobile games.
- Create state-of-the-art knockout games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Have the ability to deconstruct, analyze and adapt mobile games mechanics
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- You have a creative and hacker mindset
- At least 3 years of professional experience on Unity or Impactful Gaming Project
- You have a good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimization issues
- You speak and write English
- Proven track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Deep knowledge of Java and Objective C + Android / iOS Frameworks.
- Problem-solving skills and lateral thinking as a team or individual.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently.
This position entails focus on campaign management through campaign performance analysis, campaign optimization, and maximizing relationships for new opportunities.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Manage campaigns on Ad Serving Platform from integration through launch.
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign, ongoing Optimization, and review daily reports.
- Assist in the technical aspects of Advertiser integration (both new and ongoing).
- Reconcile Advertiser accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for upselling new products to the entire client portfolio.
- Assist in the technical aspects of Advertiser integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary technical guidance to the Advertiser.
- Achieving revenue targets.
- Attending client meetings.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
- 1-2 years of significant hands-on experience in the field of XML & OpenRTB (an-advantage), managing both supply and demand partners.
- Hands-on experience in working on AdKernel and other common platforms, including common fraud prevention platforms.
- Experience in working with a variety of ad formats (push, pop, video, banners, etc.).
- In-depth understanding of the ecosystem, industry trends, and how things actually work.
- Working knowledge with the implementation of pixels and other tracking tools.
- Ability to search and acquire new partners.
- A peoples person with excellent communication skills and a high level of service orientation.
- Analytical thinking with strong mathematical skills.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Native \ Excellent English.
- Enthusiastic, goal-oriented, highly motivated, organized, dedicated, hardworking, proactive, and able to work independently.